Toronto Musicians Wanted
Piano and Voice Teachers Needed for a busy MUSIC SCHOOL for
our Vaughan (Kleinburg) location.
If you love music, are passionate about teaching, and can play one
or more musical instruments well, we encourage you to apply.
Our team works hard to ensure that music education is as fun, rich,
and engaging as possible. It is important to us that we Instill a
Lifelong Passion for Music™ in each student.
As a teacher you will be provided with:
• all billing will be taken care of for you!
• online access to your schedule
• starting pay is competitive and minimum hours guaranteed!
• once a year recitals for students to participate in with no additional cost or planning on your part
We are committed to creating great opportunities to socialize,
develop, and perform in order to enhance the total learning
Daytime and evening hours available. To apply please email us
today and attach a PDF of your resume.
Visit: www.DeGazonMusic.ca/jobs to apply online
• Teachers who can teach piano
• Teachers who can teach piano (plus guitar)
• Teachers who can teach piano (plus voice)
• A reliable vehicle is helpful, but not required
• Length of commitment – September 2018 to June 30, 2019
Goal: to share your passion for music with your students on a
Outline of Position Responsibilities:
• To remain committed to teaching your assigned students and
families through to the end of June 2019
• To be punctual and respectful of your students, other teachers and
other students at our teaching facilities
• To maintain a courteous manner, professional language and
conversation while teaching at all times.
• To communicate weekly with students and parents as necessary
• Business casual dress is required
• Annual Recitals: to prepare students to successfully perform for
their recitals and to be present at the DeGazon Music annual recitals of their students
• To adequately prepare those RCM track students for RCM grade
• Due to the business to business nature of the relationship between DeGazon Music and the Independent Contract Music Teacher
(Independent Contractor), it is the sole responsibility of the
Independent Contractor to remit all income taxes, Employment
Insurance and Canada Pension Plan payments themselves.
Screening measures implemented in the selection process by members
of the DeGazon Music Search and Screening Committee:
1. Preliminary resume & application – review
2. Potential Candidate screening interview on the phone
3. Potential Candidate in-person
4. Completion of the Reference Check process
5. Completion of the Sensitive Position of Trust Background
Screening Process & Police Check
** Instilling a Lifelong Passion for Music™ **
Shift: Days and Evenings
Do not solicit this user for other commercial interests.